360P Atome for Nikon 10.5 urgently wanted.

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2011
      A friend of mine is going to Antarctica next week and wants to take one with him. If you know of a reliable source or have a spare one please send me a note.

      Thanks
      Jürgen
      jschrader@...
    • Matthew Rogers

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2011
          Matt,
          Please check your email.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

          > We have one in-stock that I can ship.
          >
          > Matt
          >

          > On 23 Oct 2011, at 19:43, jrgen_schrader wrote:
          >
          > > A friend of mine is going to Antarctica next week and wants to take one with him. If you know of a reliable source or have a spare one please send me a note.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Jürgen
          > > jschrader@...

        • Rienus van Hees
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2011

            Hoi Jürg

            Hast du schon etwas gefunden? Ich habe ne Atom für ne 10.5 MM und könnte dies auslehnen.

            Das wäre kein Problem… Wir müssen nur schauen wie wir das Ding eventuell zu dir bekommen…

            Gruss
            Rienus van Hees

            Ariba i-Solutions GmbH

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2011
              Thanks Rienus, pleased to hear from you again.
              In themeantime we could solve the issue, my friend is on his way and we are very eager to see with what he gets back.

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Rienus van Hees <rienus.vanhees@...> wrote:

              > Hoi Jürg
              >
              > Hast du schon etwas gefunden? Ich habe ne Atom für ne 10.5 MM und könnte dies auslehnen.
              > Das wäre kein Problem... Wir müssen nur schauen wie wir das Ding eventuell zu dir bekommen...
              >
              > Gruss
              > Rienus van Hees
              >
              > Ariba i-Solutions GmbH

            • Rienus van Hees
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 28, 2011

                Hi Jörgen

                I suppose you found the right solution; Hope your friend is enjoying a nice time.