Re: Gigapan software...

  • Matt Uyttendaele
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 22, 2011

      RE: Microsoft ICE ... misplaces some images and puts them in the wrong place – and rotates them 90 degrees.

      I don't think that you used the "File: New Structured Panorama ..." workflow in ICE?  "Structured Panorama" is designed to work with automated heads like the Gigapan.  If you use this, you shouldn't get misplaced images.