Re: the new player VRSmarty leaks

  • vrsmarty
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hi Manuel, no vrsmarty doesn't support f11 at this moment, if I wanted to do this I would never finish version 1.0

      yes, it will support f11 as soon as f11 becomes a bit more common, the player is designed this way that the spot system (most important), that partly relies on the panorama is quite independent - in practice it may be moved to any player (and I soon plan to create a "lite" version of the player)