Re: throwable panoramic ball camera

  • robert
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 15, 2011
      Ah, so thats how Nintendo did that. I've never seen one as I don't really play any computer games as I work on computer too much during the day to want to relax in front of one.

      But it makes perfect sense, done well it is amazing. Some day I will probably do some art print work with this, I saw a very nice set of work a couple of months ago, just stunning when done well.

      cheers,

      Robert