Re: The positive impact of iOS 5 on the quality of iPad panos

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2011
      Hans-74 wrote:

      > -----I tried some of you panoramas on my iPad and as you say they also
      > crash the Safari when you load the second. But in Atomic Web I can load 2
      > of them just as I can with mine and switch between them.....

      Hans this is not about 1 or 2 panos in Safari or 2 in Atomic Web, what
      matters is that there is a leap in the numbers of panos that Safari can
      handle in iOS5.

      This is about **5 running and rotating panos that instantly are showed when
      switched**
      This is ONLY possible with iOS 5 and to bring this under everyones attention
      was the sole purpose of posting.

      Have a nice weekend,
      Wim