Problems with Bracketeer

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      Hi guys,
      I am having a problem with fusing 3 equi images in Bracketeer. I am using tiff files that are 23012x11506px Bracketeer with chew on them for about an hour before telling me that it can't fuse them?! As a test, I reduced the files down to 11000x5500px to see what happens and Bracketeer spits out a fused image rather quick. Is there a size limit here? Or does anyone else know how to solve this? Thanks guys

      ron rack