Re: Editing makefiles

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

      > On Fri 09-Sep-2011 at 12:25 -0000, Richard wrote:
      > >Am trying to get a makefile to stitch EXR files into a 360x180 panorama.
      > >I have just about cracked it, however am stuck and need some help from a person who understands the scripting well.
      > >
      > >In the script, nona is called with the right settings, except the output file is missing its numbering and file extension.
      > >For other scripts that I have, the scripting wizardry populates that information somehow.
      > >
      > >After nona commands complete, enfuse runs with correct input filenames, however the previous nona operations have not created files with the correct names.
      > >
      > >I have attached the script.
      >
      > >This executes on the command line as:
      > >"Hugin/bin/nona" -r ldr -m EXR -o "9no nadir" -i 0 "E:/Photos/Panos/Opera House/9no nadir EXR.pto"
      >
      > >This executes OK, however the output parameter should be -o "9no nadir0000.exr" instead.
      >
      > Are you sure this is your problem? The -i 0 parameter tells nona to
      > render just the first photo in the project, in this case nona
      > automatically appends 0000 to the filename. i.e. I would expect this
      > command to create a file called "9no nadir0000.exr".
      The line containing this parameter is just one line take from the output log.

      > Though the command still looks a bit messed-up: -r ldr -m EXR, do
      > you really want an LDR EXR file?
      No it should be -r hdr -m EXR_m

      > Is there any reason why you can't use Hugin or pto2mk to create the
      > Makefile?

      I originally tried this and couldn't get the project to stitch with the makefile generated by Hugin. However, have changed some parameters used a newer version of Hugin, and it works better by default.

      Now I am back to a bug in nona which turns each 15000kb EXR file into a 700kb all black output file :-(