Looking for pano portrait sample

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hi Friends,
      I am looking for samples of group pano portraits taken preferably out in a field with minimal distractions or background elements? I remember a while ago someone posted a beautiful pano of a group of children on an athletic field, I think that started with a fly-in from a planet view etc. any ideas. I need to show a client what this might look like.

      ron rack
    • Christian Bloch
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
        I shot this group portrait with a bunch of friends one day:

        No field in the background, though, just ye good old Queen Mary and Long Beach lighthouse.

        Blochi

        On Oct 7, 2011, at 7:44 AM, panobanano wrote:

        Hi Friends,
        I am looking for samples of group pano portraits taken preferably out in a field with minimal distractions or background elements? I remember a while ago someone posted a beautiful pano of a group of children on an athletic field, I think that started with a fly-in from a planet view etc. any ideas. I need to show a client what this might look like.

        ron rack

      • Ron Rack

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2011
            I shot this panorama of me with some friends watching the Worldcup 2010 final
            (Holland-Spain) in my backyard;

            http://c360.nl/wk2010/panorama2.html

          • b_dohrmann
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 16, 2011
              Dear Ron,

              some years ago I shot for a friend a few wedding panoramas and
              some bridal pair portaits: http://360bilder.de/hochzeit.html

              all the best
              Bernd

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panobanano" <ronrack@...> wrote:

              > Hi Friends,
              > I am looking for samples of group pano portraits taken preferably out in a field with minimal distractions or background elements? I remember a while ago someone posted a beautiful pano of a group of children on an athletic field, I think that started with a fly-in from a planet view etc. any ideas. I need to show a client what this might look like.
              >
              > ron rack

            • Sam Rohn
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 16, 2011
                not quite to spec, but this is an interesting portrait pano project -

                http://unitedbyfootball.com/

                sam

                - - - - -
                Sam Rohn :: New York City