small FX camera OT?

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hi,
      I'm looking to buy lightweight FX camera. Any suggestions?
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
      No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.