Re: [PanoToolsNG] First Flash 11 panorama engine on display

  • Fernando Chaves
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hi,
      It works great and flawlessly here on Firefox 701, win7 64 bits, AMD 1090T
      cpu, 7mb dsl internet.
      It's OK also on IE 902, but some artifacts are sometimes visible on the
      top of the image while panning.
      Congratulations,
      Fernando Chaves

      blueslander wrote:

      > Comments and questions are welcome.
      >
      > Here is the link: http://goo.gl/72Bdl
      >
      > Trausti
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 16, 2011
        Here is something that should bring more machines up-to-date and enable them to get the benefits of Flash 11:

        Snippet:
        According to the release notes, the new Catalyst 11.11 drivers enable GPU accelerated Stage 3D API and Stage 3D applications across all Radeon HD GPUs as well as A- and E-series APUs.

        Check out AMD's full release notes for more details about the update, including supported hardware and known issues that are yet to be resolved, or hit the appropriate link below to download AMD's Catalyst 11.11.

        Hopefully this will be of help to many.

        Trausti

        On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

        Tried it on Chrome -- about 30 fps in average browser window about the same full screen. The frame rate is dependent on the window size. Bigger window -- slower frame rate.
        Win7 64; Intel GX45 integrated chip