RE: [PanoToolsNG] Online Photo Storage

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
      How is your external drive connected? Is it via USB? I wonder if it had an
      eSATA connector if Carbonite would still think it was external.

      The system I use is an internal RAID - 2 2TB drives - and an external
      Cavalry box that holds 2 2TB drives in a RAID array as well. I synchronize
      the two drive arrays so that whenever I leave the house, the external drives
      go with me. That way, at work, I can get stuff done during lunch if
      necessary, then synch when I get back home. Adding something like Carbonite
      as a third destination would give me an extra level of comfort for those
      times when two simultaneous meteorites take out both my home computer and
      the external drives sitting on my desk at work. I just hate it when that
      happens...

      Mark

      www.northernlight.net
      www.virtual-travels.com