Re: any luck faking out DPP lens corrections for non-Canon lenses?

    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2011
      Am 30.09.2011 23:53, schrieb erik_leeman:
      > I always use the EF14mm f/2.8L type for my SIGMA 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
      > RAW images, as the two are not too dissimilar. Sadly Canon's own 15mm
      > Fisheye is not in the list.

      From
      http://www.jayceooi.com/2011/04/20/download-canon-digital-photo-professional-dpp-3-10-1-for-windows-mac-os-x/

      (or http://tinyurl.com/6dux3xj ) regarding DPP 3.10.1:
      "images taken with the following six lenses are now covered by lens
      aberration correction. EF 8-15mm F4L USM Fisheye, EF 15mm F2.8 Fisheye,..."

    • dorindxn
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 27, 2012
        Then is easier, I had the impression that you use a non-Canon fish-eye zoom lens like Tokina 10-17mm, that way I said that will be difficult for you than my fixed 8mm, but now I read again and saw that was about Samyang.

        The 10-22 patch then might be enough.

        cheers,
        Dorin