Re: [PanoToolsNG] Canon 24mm 1.8

  • Michael McKelvey
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2011
      I have not responded to this group however for ages; however I have experience of the Canon L Lense - in essence I love it, it's worth the £700 sterling I paid for it and 360 precision also sell a dedicated panorama head for it.

      In the next week or so hope to upload some recent examples shot with this lense, in the meantime try: http://www.virtualactual.com/room - it's the living room of an excouncil house in the Cregagh Estate in East Belfast.