Re: Canon 8-15mm F4L USM Lens nodal point

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2011
      Am 25.09.2011 16:42, schrieb BillL:
      > I would like to know if anyone can tell me the nodal point on this
      > new lens? I have searched the messages but haven't been able to find
      > this information.

      The usual pages don't have any data either. BTW.: Search for "entrance
      pupil" or "no-parallax-point" (NPP) since "nodal point" is the wrong term.

      However, it is easy to find the NPP for yourself. There are some links
      to good tutorials on
      http://wiki.panotools.org/No-parallax_point
      (section Locating the NPP(s) of a specific lens)

      Once you found good values you may make an entry on
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database