For Sale: Samyang 8mm/3.5 manual fish-eye lens on EOS mount.

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011
      This is an almost brand-new lens, in perfect condition in original box (ROKINON brand). New price is $295 (a bargain). Will sell for $260 including free shipping in USA. Inquiries to tksharpless at gmail.

      The Samyang 8mm gets good reviews for edge sharpness, contrast and flare resistance. I bought it for a Sony NEX-5, but now I want to replace it with the much smaller Samyang 7.5mm, for a real 'miniature pano camera'.