For Sale: Samyang 8mm/3.5 fish-eye, EOS mount.

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2011
      A good manual focus, manual aperture, full-frame (180 deg diagonal) fish-eye for APS-C sensor. Used 3 weeks, excellent condition, works fine, original box (ROKINON brand). I bought it for my new Sony NEX-5N, but now I _must_have_ the new Samyang 7.5mm for the Sony, and can't justify keeping them both. $260, free shipping in U.S. tksharpless at gmail.