Re: [WWPano] Re: 11 hours until "History" starts ...

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2011
      This is a crossposting but I feel (yes...indeed it is subjective...) the notice very important:it was a coincidence,
      but the documenting with VR panoramas for the History event (reference: ttp://www.burger.si/Jame/ColniciObrh/vrp_eng.html ) seems to be really historical. .. the news about the last Friday night discovery
      of new discovered subterranean tunnels and well preserved skeletons of the
      Ice-Age bears from about 50.000 years ago was published  in a today's newspaper DELO (largest printed newspaper
      in the country) ... the length of new tunnels is now corrected from 1000 m to
      900 m. The heavy rain from Sunday to Monday has filled the cave system with the
      water. Who knows when will be the next chance to enter… next year or maybe next
      70 years? Last such low water was in 1944… diver can not enter due the tight
      passage trough the siphons. Without idea for WWP History event I wouldn’t have
      stimulation to enter as I had a job in the coal mine 150 km away only 6 hours
      after I climb out the cave at 2:00 in the morning after 7 hours of climbing and
      working in the cave.
      I can’t
      wait to see yours ideas about the history. I consider a participation of
      everyone to WWP as very exclusive… and everyone can participate.

      Bostjan