Re: [PanoToolsNG] Video Hotspot example

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 10, 2011
      Get After Effects.
      It supports Alpha channels and can export FLV movies directly. That's how I made the video hotspot in the Barbados pano. After Effects will also make it easy to match the colors, and once you get into it you will find a million other things it can do. There's very little sense in learning a tool for one particular purpose, and have the capabilities of that tool already exhausted. After Effects is something you can grow into.

      Blochi

      On Sep 7, 2011, at 11:50 AM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

      I just haven't found the right tools, any input is highly appreciated.