Re: [PanoToolsNG] another birth

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011

      Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..

      jimbo
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
        amazing and personal closeup!
        congrats and all the best for you and your familiy, jeffrey :-)

        tb

        Am 08.09.11 09:31, schrieb mrjimbo:

        > Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..
        > jimbo

      • jrgen_schrader
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
          Yeah, man, go - go! You're so close!
          Just one more to catch up with me :)

          Again: all the best for the whole bunch of you!

          Jürgen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

          > europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
          >
          > http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
          > baby and mama are both doing fine now.
          >
          > (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
          > there is a 'close' button for them at least)

        • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011

            Congratulations J   Cool photo !!

            Pete

            Peter Stephens Photography

            www.peterstephens.co.uk

            europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

            http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
            baby and mama are both doing fine now.

            (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :( there is a 'close' button for them at least)

          • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
              Congratulations to you and your family!

              A new panographer is born, I guess.

              --
              L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
              felipe@...

            • Fernando Costa Pinto

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
                  hehehhehe
                  Congratzs Jeffrey

                  best
                  AYRTON

                  On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                  europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

                  http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
                  baby and mama are both doing fine now.

                  (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :( there is a 'close' button for them at least)

                  --

                  + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
                  + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP

                • Wim Koornneef
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
                    Hello Jeffrey,

                    Congratulations for you and your wife.
                    With Love from Holland,

                    Wim and Margriet

                  • Bill Bailey
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
                      Congrats Jeffrey!!
                      Thank you for sharing such an intimant and special moment - a humbling
                      glimpse into your private life. You must be one proud papa.
                      Our very best wishes to you and your growing family.
                      Bill and Kim

                      -----
                      Bill Bailey L.L.C. dba Nodal Ninja
                      Exclusive Distributor Fanotec Products and Leica GS Laser Scanner Adapters
                      www.nodalninja.com
                      "turning heads and expanding horizons"

                    • dalileis
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 8, 2011
                        Congrats, Mr. & Ms. Martin!

                        Man... I will never forgive myself for not doing this when our son was born last year. Was planning to, but time, circumstance, etc, etc.

                        Anyways, you two keep up the good work and we just may end up with a unique 360° virtual tour in the end, if you know what I mean. With timeline, Google Maps, Facebook tags and everything. Go ahead, run with the idea. I´ll register martingenerations360.com for ya.
                      • Roger D. Williams
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 9, 2011
                          > Hello Jeffrey,
                          >
                          > Congratulations for you and your wife, and love to the little one.

                          I've had three kids with each of two wives, and all six are an unending
                          source of wonder and delight. I wish you lots of the same! Well, apart
                          from the trauma of changing wives, that is...

                          Roger W.

                          --
                          Business: www.adex-japan.com
                          Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 9, 2011
                            jeffrey,
                            let me add my congrats and best wishes for you all, from a fellow dad ( http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1205/html/PedroSilva-1682.html or http://tinyurl.com/4yosdod )
                            cheers,
                            pedro

                            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                            > europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
                            >
                            > http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
                            > baby and mama are both doing fine now.
                            >
                            > (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
                            > there is a 'close' button for them at least)

                          • Edson Maiero
                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 10, 2011
                              Jeffrey,

                              congratulation, that's a magic moment.