another birth

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7 11:56 PM

      europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

      http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
      baby and mama are both doing fine now.

      (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :( there is a 'close' button for them at least)

    • Briar
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 8 12:17 AM

        Congratulations Jeffrey- but I wonder what your wife will say when she wakes up!!

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 8 12:31 AM

          Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..

          jimbo

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 8 1:15 AM
            amazing and personal closeup!
            congrats and all the best for you and your familiy, jeffrey :-)

            tb

            Am 08.09.11 09:31, schrieb mrjimbo:

            > Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..
            > jimbo

          • jrgen_schrader
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 8 1:19 AM
              Yeah, man, go - go! You're so close!
              Just one more to catch up with me :)

              Again: all the best for the whole bunch of you!

              Jürgen

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

              > europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
              >
              > http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
              > baby and mama are both doing fine now.
              >
              > (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
              > there is a 'close' button for them at least)

            • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 8 2:24 AM

                Congratulations J   Cool photo !!

                Pete

                Peter Stephens Photography

                www.peterstephens.co.uk

                europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

                http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
                baby and mama are both doing fine now.

                (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :( there is a 'close' button for them at least)

              • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 8 7:52 AM
                  Congratulations to you and your family!

                  A new panographer is born, I guess.

                  --
                  L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
                  felipe@...

                • Fernando Costa Pinto

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 8 8:03 AM
                      hehehhehe
                      Congratzs Jeffrey

                      best
                      AYRTON

                      On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                      europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

                      http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
                      baby and mama are both doing fine now.

                      (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :( there is a 'close' button for them at least)

                      --

                      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
                      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP

                    • Wim Koornneef
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 8 10:25 AM
                        Hello Jeffrey,

                        Congratulations for you and your wife.
                        With Love from Holland,

                        Wim and Margriet

                      • Bill Bailey
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 8 5:38 PM
                          Congrats Jeffrey!!
                          Thank you for sharing such an intimant and special moment - a humbling
                          glimpse into your private life. You must be one proud papa.
                          Our very best wishes to you and your growing family.
                          Bill and Kim

                          -----
                          Bill Bailey L.L.C. dba Nodal Ninja
                          Exclusive Distributor Fanotec Products and Leica GS Laser Scanner Adapters
                          www.nodalninja.com
                          "turning heads and expanding horizons"

                        • dalileis
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 8 6:45 PM
                            Congrats, Mr. & Ms. Martin!

                            Man... I will never forgive myself for not doing this when our son was born last year. Was planning to, but time, circumstance, etc, etc.

                            Anyways, you two keep up the good work and we just may end up with a unique 360° virtual tour in the end, if you know what I mean. With timeline, Google Maps, Facebook tags and everything. Go ahead, run with the idea. I´ll register martingenerations360.com for ya.
                          • Roger D. Williams
                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 9 1:19 AM
                              > Hello Jeffrey,
                              >
                              > Congratulations for you and your wife, and love to the little one.

                              I've had three kids with each of two wives, and all six are an unending
                              source of wonder and delight. I wish you lots of the same! Well, apart
                              from the trauma of changing wives, that is...

                              Roger W.

                              --
                              Business: www.adex-japan.com
                              Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 9 3:14 AM
                                jeffrey,
                                let me add my congrats and best wishes for you all, from a fellow dad ( http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1205/html/PedroSilva-1682.html or http://tinyurl.com/4yosdod )
                                cheers,
                                pedro

                                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                                > europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
                                >
                                > http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
                                > baby and mama are both doing fine now.
                                >
                                > (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
                                > there is a 'close' button for them at least)

                              • Edson Maiero
                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 10 2:38 AM
                                  Jeffrey,

                                  congratulation, that's a magic moment.