Test

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
      Sorry, but E-mail problems again.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 28, 2011
        test
      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 25 8:41 AM
          Please ignore. I have been having problems with my mail on a new computer.

        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012
            Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...

            Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!

            --
            Business: www.adex-japan.com
            Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
              On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

              Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
              What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

              Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
              Jerks.

              --
              Business: www.adex-japan.com
              Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
              Panorama: Rogerama at Photosynth

              Pat Swovelin
              Cool Guy @ Large
            • Roger D. Williams
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
                On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:59:34 +0900, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

                Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
                What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

                Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
                Jerks.
                It was a Japan thing. I sometimes use Yahoo.co.jp (they have updates of Japanese stocks, for instance) and their servers got the Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.jp accounts confused and it took FAR TOO MUCH TIME sorting it all out. No wonder Google is walking all over them.

                Roger