For sale: boxed Canon 5D body, free UK postage

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      I'm selling off a Canon 5D body in the original box.

      Comes with:
      Really Right Stuff 5D-specific L-Plate.
      Battery
      Mains charger
      Manual
      All cables, mostly still in original bags.

      £799 ono including insured postage within the UK.

      I also have a Zigview S2 viewfinder video camera with detachable screen and the ten metre extension cable, £99.

      Cheers,

      Ian