The launch of Soyuz with Progress M-12M spaceship on the 24th of August 2011

  • Andrew Bodrov
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
      Hi all!

      http://360pano.eu/baikonur - launch of Soyuz with Progress M-12M
      spaceship on the 24th of August 2011

      Setup 1:
      Canon 5D Mark II
      Canon EF 15mm f/2,8
      Smatrig 2.1 trigger
      Nodal Ninja 5

      Setup 2:
      Canon 5D Mark I
      Sigma 8mm f/4
      Smatrig 2.1 trigger

      At this time distance to launch pad was very long (about 350 and 400
      meters). This distance was allowed in advance by the security service
      of Roscosmos and in place it was impossible to change anything. The
      next time I'll try to get access to closer position.

      As bonus you can find here few pole panoramas at Baikonur city.

      Setup:
      Canon 5D Mark II
      Canon EF 15mm f/2,8
      Nodal Ninja Pole 2 Complete
      Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1

      Don't hesitate to drop me any question or feedback.

      Cheers,

      Andrew Bodrov @ http://360pano.eu
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011