Article on using the Panini projection

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      The Sept-Oct issue of Photo Technique has a short article on using Hugin's panini-general projection. Web abstract at http://www.phototechmag.com/index.php/septemberoctober-2011/thomas-k-sharpless. I guess subscribers can read the whole thing online; but hey, buy a printed copy and support local business.

      As the author of both the s/w and the article, I shall refrain from comment. But my wife thinks it looks terrific.

      Best, Tom