Re: Web technology evolution -- flowchart

  • robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011

      > http://evolutionofweb.appspot.com/
      > .. shows me how much I dont know
      >
      > Maybe someone could make an equivalent for panorama playback
      >
      > PeterM

      Cool graphic, not sure it's worth much.

      timeline for 360's, construction, playback, persons (digital only - lots of prior examples in film) in no particular order and many left out I'm sure, add to it if you know more.

      Apple, Helmut, -iPix, ptgui,ptassembler,stitcher,

      QTVR, Java, Flash, HTML5(Java),...

      FPP, Pano2VR, KRPano, VRsmarty, KRPano

      Jobs?, Helmut, Joost, Thomas, Klaus, Joost, Klaus...KJ~

      Peter, Hans,

      That's it from me, add your thoughts.

      Cheers,

      Robert