Web technology evolution -- flowchart

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      http://evolutionofweb.appspot.com/
      .. shows me how much I dont know

      Maybe someone could make an equivalent for panorama playback

      PeterM
    • robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011

        > http://evolutionofweb.appspot.com/
        > .. shows me how much I dont know
        >
        > Maybe someone could make an equivalent for panorama playback
        >
        > PeterM

        Cool graphic, not sure it's worth much.

        timeline for 360's, construction, playback, persons (digital only - lots of prior examples in film) in no particular order and many left out I'm sure, add to it if you know more.

        Apple, Helmut, -iPix, ptgui,ptassembler,stitcher,

        QTVR, Java, Flash, HTML5(Java),...

        FPP, Pano2VR, KRPano, VRsmarty, KRPano

        Jobs?, Helmut, Joost, Thomas, Klaus, Joost, Klaus...KJ~

        Peter, Hans,

        That's it from me, add your thoughts.

        Cheers,

        Robert