Re: How To output from Hugin to Pano Cube

  • markgambier
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2011
      Getting in a little deeper than I can follow, but I'm game to try if you have the patience. I checked the properties of the Pano Cube I just purchased and it is v054 as well. I don't know how to check a pathname.

      John, do you know of another application besides Pano Cube that will do the same thing?

      Thanks.

      -- Mark

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2011
        Am 04.09.2011 22:45, schrieb markgambier:
        > John, do you know of another application besides Pano Cube that will
        > do the same thing?

        Pano2QTVR (free) and Pano2VR (commercial) can convert equirectangular
        images to QTVR movies and much more.

      • prague
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
          oh my god. panocube. blast from the past :)