Re: Canon 8-15mm 2 shot pano test

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 10:20 AM
      With Photoshop I adjusted the lens vignetting to Amount +100, Midpoint 0.
      I was able to add some more control points where the tree and house is and I also cropped it a little tighter.
      But now I'm getting a distortion in the center of the lens using PTGui, I've had this distortion problem happen a number of times when trying to stitch with this 2 shot setup.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/2shots4.html

      Roger Berry