for sale: Nikon 10.5mm fisheye

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:42 AM
      I have a two year old Nikon 10.5mm EF-DG fisheye lens, unshaved and in like-new condition, that I will sell for the very reasonable price of $550. For another $30 I will add a Nikon F to EOS adapter with a manual aperture lever.

      This is a fine lens but it does not suit my preferred pano shooting routines and is a bit inconvenient on my Canon 7D.

      E-mail me if you are interested.