Re: Anti-static (something) for lenses?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2011
      Am 26.08.2011 20:14, schrieb Ken Warner:
      > Is there any thing like an anti-static spray or coating for lenses?
      > I found some with google but are they safe for lenses?

      You won't need anti-static for glass lenses since glass is anti-static
      by itself. Simply blow away the dust, eventually brush it away using a
      very soft brush with natural hair (don't touch the hair with your
      fingers, it will get greasy!). If necessary clean the lens with a clean
      micro fiber cloth. For fingerprints I use a Lens Pen...