Re: [PanoToolsNG] What pixel size to print 18 foot by 6 foot mural

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2011
      You'll need to know the viewing distance to answer that and what their expectations are.. I did one for our National Park here and I did a few patches at different resolutions so they could sort it out.. (we ended up at 180) ... You may want to consider doing that also.. That way no one is disappointed in the end..

      jijmbo