printing program -OT

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
      Hi,
      A member of this group wrote an image printing program. I lost a website address. Help!
      I want to try it again. It was named ImagePrint or PrintImage, something like that.
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
    • robert
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > A member of this group wrote an image printing program. I lost a website address. Help!
        > I want to try it again. It was named ImagePrint or PrintImage, something like that.
        > Thank you!
        >
        > A Kielcz
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        A Kielcz,

        Are you not aware of a search engine called google? Or Bing? or others?

        Why do you continue to post questions you should be able to easily find on your own with just a small bit of search/effort?

        Or perhaps too direct, wtf is wrong with you? Grow up, learn to think and search simple questions on your own. Stop posting such dribble on this forum.

        Try "ImagePrint" on google. If the first result shown does not work for you, then ask a better question.
      • mrjimbo
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
          I don't think anyone on this group wrote Image Print.. That was done by Colorbyte.. www.colorbytesoftware.com so I think maybe you have the name screwed up.. If it's what your after.. Licenses start at about 700.00 and go up to 3k depending upon the printer.. It's a RIP and only works on select Epson Printers using profiles you get from them.. It's not a true RIP as you can't linearize the printer with it.. If you want to find out more about it go to their site.....or the Epson Wide format group... This group is probably not the best place for that inquiry. Your saying you want to try it again.. ??? The demo version for MAC won't deliver usable prints as their all water marked.. The PC version won't print.. so you can only get the feel..

          jimbo

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26, 2011
            Am 26.08.2011 03:16, schrieb A Kielcz:
            > I want to try it again. It was named ImagePrint or PrintImage, something like that.

            You don't by chance mean QImage? One of the best image printing programs
            at a price far below a RIP...

          • Arie de Ruiter
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 26, 2011
              I believe Erik is right.

              It must have been Mike Chaney's Qimage program. You used RobLee as your
              alias on his mailing list at the time, like you did initially on this list.
              But Chaney stopped with his Yahoo list in July 2009.

              I have been using the Studio version of the program for quite a time now
              and am still quite satisfied with it.

              Arie de Ruiter

              At 08:35 PM 8/26/2011, you wrote:
              >Am 26.08.2011 03:16, schrieb A Kielcz:
              > > I want to try it again. It was named ImagePrint or PrintImage,
              > something like that.
              >
              >You don't by chance mean QImage? One of the best image printing programs
              >at a price far below a RIP...
              >
              >--
              >Erik Krause
              >http://www.erik-krause.de
              >

              >------------------------------------
              >
              >--

            • A Kielcz
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 26, 2011
                No, I'm using QImage now, but am not referring to it here. I had that program (which I'm asking about) before and remember that I had to install Gimp to make it run on 64-bit PC. It was shareware.

                A Kielcz
                Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
                No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

                ________________________________

                At 08:35 PM 8/26/2011, you wrote:
                >Am 26.08.2011 03:16, schrieb A Kielcz:
                > > I want to try it again. It was named ImagePrint or PrintImage,
                > something like that.
                >
                >You don't by chance mean QImage? One of the best image printing programs
                >at a price far below a RIP...
                >
                >--
                >Erik Krause
                >http://www.erik-krause.de