Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Dutch photographer refuse to show his ID to the police

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 25, 2011
      LOL

      I can't see myself in a situation where I allow some abusers to walk all
      over my human rights.

      Giving in to bullies, only increases their feeling of "power" and that is
      what drives them... more abuse will follow, hurting others.

      If it was easy to stand up and do the right thing, everyone would do it.....
      which is why the world is in the state it is

      Personally I am in the process of charging a country with human rights
      violations... something that will take years to go through (2 years already
      gone), and surely it would be simpler to look the other way and be a
      suffering sheep, so I am not saying one thing and doing another.

      Trausti