  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2011
      Is there a way to view krpano tours locally on an Android? I just tried
      copying a folder that had all the necessary files, (and ran fine locally on
      my computer), to my Android, but launching the html did nothing. It tried to
      load it, but never displayed anything. I also tried double clicking on the
      swf file, but it wouldn't load that either, although that does work locally
      on the computer as well.

      Thanks,

      Mark

      www.northernlight.net

      www.virtual-travels.com

      <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/> www.pinnacle-vr.com

    • Hans
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2011
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to view krpano tours locally on an Android? I just tried
        > copying a folder that had all the necessary files, (and ran fine locally on
        > my computer), to my Android, but launching the html did nothing. It tried to
        > load it, but never displayed anything. I also tried double clicking on the
        > swf file, but it wouldn't load that either, although that does work locally
        > on the computer as well.

        I assume that you copied it to your sdcard.

        If so the url you need to write is this.
        file:///sdcard/yourfolder/panos.html or whatever you use as name.

        Bookmark this of course so it is easy to load.

        I have made a startpage with thumbnail links to my portfolio and after seeing each pano or tour you just use the back arrow to return to the startpage.

        Remember that KRPano works best on Android with multitiles.
        You need of course some good zoom buttons for it.
        I have panoramas with 8192x8192 cubefaces as 512x512 tiles and it works perfect on my HTC Desire Z with Android 2.2 now updated to 2.3

        With single cubefaces my max is around 1600x1600

        Hans