VR-Patent -- what are more companies like Ice Portal

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      NOTE: Please don't post your answers here!

      We need your help rounding up names of companies similar to Ice Portal
      so we can move forward. Major players in virtual tour production and
      especially hosting. These are likely next targets of TTS and they need
      to be informed.

      NOTE: You can post your answer in the vr-patents newsgroup
      http://groups.google.com/group/vr-patents or email patent@...
      <mailto:patent@...>. Please don't post in this open forum for
      obvious reasons.

      Thanks!