Ann: Pano2Movie 2.2 beta available

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hi all,

      After a quiet period, Pano2Movie is now under active development again.

      Pano2Movie 2.2 includes several bugfixes covering export and the interface. The main new feature is a split-window interface so that the editing timeline can be freely changed to any length.

      Download:
      http://pano2movie.com/beta-versions

      Screengrab:
      http://pano2movie.com/pano2movie-22

      Pano2Movie 2.2 is a free upgrade for all Pano2Movie 2.x licence holders.

      Regards,

      Ian Wood

      P.S. In the next few months I will (finally!) be working on the batch-processor version but this will be a paid upgrade.
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2011
        Does this only export to quicktime? I was hoping for a flash file without having to purchase another converter?

        Thanks
      • Ian Wood
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2011
          Yes, it only exports to QT video formats. I assume you want to export directly to .flv?

          Ian

          On 24 Aug 2011, at 19:08, Andrew wrote:

          > Does this only export to quicktime? I was hoping for a flash file without having to purchase another converter?
          >
          > Thanks
        • Hans
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 24, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew" <conanthedestroya222@...> wrote:

            > Does this only export to quicktime? I was hoping for a flash file without having to purchase another converter?

            Quicktime PRO to FLV export works just fine.

            Hans
          • Andrew
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25, 2011
              Yes, it was flv I was looking for. Unfortunately I don't own Quicktime PRO or have anything to do with Quicktime and was looking for a built in converter.

              Thanks anyway, I've previously paid for Camtasia studio until something better comes along.
            • Ian Wood
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2011
                The second Pano2Movie 2.2 beta is available for download, now including an up-to-date PDF user guide.

                http://pano2movie.com/beta-versions

                If you come across any new bugs please let me know off-list, this is a release candidate.

                Cheers,

                Ian