Re: Position zenith from nadir position?

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2011
      You should be in a position to estimate the y,p,r values reasonably accurately. First, straighten the main horizontal row of images by optimizing with pitch and roll linked. The pitch of the zenith can then be entered as 90 and roll 0. That just leaves yaw. You probably swung the camera up to the zenith immediately after taking the last horizontal shot, in which case the yaw of the zenith will be the same as that last shot. In any event, you should be able to see which image preceded the zenith shot and remember exactly what you did. The image should then blend in well enough.

      John