Re: [PanoToolsNG] Rights to use panoramas question

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2011
      Just document that exact usage in your invoice. Copyrights: electronic / web
      whatever. This just puts the agreement in writing so they feel safe from you
      coming back to them for more money.

      Sacha Griffin
      http://www.seeit360.net
      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
      http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/
      IM: sachagriffin007@...
      Office: 404-551-4275
      GV: 404-665-9990

      On Aug 18, 2011, at 4:21 AM, onezebra1 <onezebra1@...> wrote:

      A large online magazine wants to use 4 of my panos and I could use some help
      on how to write up invoice for the rights to use these panos. Below is what
      they are asking for:

      For our usage of your panoramas we would like to offer you $xxxx. We hope
      this is acceptable. If so, please fill out the attached tax form and email
      it back to me along with an invoice for $xxxx stating Xxxxxx.com has web
      rights to the panoramas.

      Thanks,
      Roger Berry