Re: [PanoToolsNG] what to take to Paris?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 2:28 PM
      On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Sacha Griffin <
      sachagriffin@...> wrote:

      > No monopod? Heck, it makes a nice camera rest, walking stick (if you have
      > good one) and allows for slow shutter speeds.

      Right
      and also ... no samyang 8mm ???
      The 18-200 and the 11-16 will need much more clicks to complete the full
      sphere ...
      The samyang would make his life easier on a vacation trip

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360