Re: [PanoToolsNG] hiroshima after the atomic blast

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
      People who work towards a survival in bunkers are bonkers.

      Thanks for the pano... it shows clearly what mad men are capable of doing,
      and unfortunately there are still people like that in public offices today,
      all too willing to nuke the "bad guys"... who may - or may not - be our next
      door neighbour.

      Trausti