Totteham Riots

  • jatse1980
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2011
      http://p2vhost.pan2view.com/p2v_hosting/pan2view/tottenham_riots/index.html

      for more info: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14436529

      Was too worried to go down at 1am to shoot this during the looting period. I regret that now, the carpet shop building - now a charred mess - was ablaze at the time and all the streets were still open. I have a few more coming I just thought I'd post this now. Apparently people are still looting pc world and you can pick up an Ipad for £50 on every street corner.
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2011
        Just be careful. Mindless mobs do not have reason....

        jatse1980 wrote:
        > http://p2vhost.pan2view.com/p2v_hosting/pan2view/tottenham_riots/index.html
        >
        > for more info: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14436529
        >
        > Was too worried to go down at 1am to shoot this during the looting period. I regret that now, the carpet shop building - now a charred mess - was ablaze at the time and all the streets were still open. I have a few more coming I just thought I'd post this now. Apparently people are still looting pc world and you can pick up an Ipad for £50 on every street corner.

      • A Kielcz
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2011
          get 1 Ipod for me

          A Kielcz
          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2011
            The first set of panos are finally ready, and can be viewed on I-devices thanks to Kieth.

            http://www.pan2view.com/clients/jobs/167d3683-31c7-4982-abf5-c23607f9ecae/

            Thanks for your concerns Ken :) , and mr.A Kielcz with the recent US planned austerity measures maybe you could get an Ipod on the streets of Ohio soon! I sincerely hope not, but there is a silver lining at least.
            Hope you all enjoy the panosY.S

            --

            To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
            From: roblee007@...
            Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:52:44 -0700
            Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Totteham Riots

            get 1 Ipod for me

            A Kielcz

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            Was too worried to go down at 1am to shoot this during the looting period. I regret that now, the carpet shop building - now a charred mess - was ablaze at the time and all the streets were still open. I have a few more coming I just thought I'd post this now. Apparently people are still looting pc world and you can pick up an Ipad for �50 on every street corner.

          • marcus.360
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2011
              Good work. Proving again that 360s have an important place in photo journalism.