Re: The Mona Lisa Room less crowded

  • 3z
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 5, 2011
      actually we asked for permissions while shooting Arounder Paris, discussions and finally a multi-page legal agreement has been signed.
      But this is nothing new, for many Arounder locations, theaters, museums etc.. we go through a permissions asking process, which in this case was probably the most long one.
      all the best
      marco