Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The Mona Lisa Room less crowded

  • Fernando Chaves
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 5 8:08 AM
      MH wrote:
      > How on earth is this possible?
      > Private photo session?
      >
      > /M
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "3z" <3z@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> less crowded:
      >> http://paris.arounder.com/en/museums/louvre/louvre-museum-monalisa.html

      Hi,
      They are closed on Mondays.
      A long time ago I was a student on art, in Paris. It was pretty easy to
      get an authorization to shoot paintings at Louvre, specially if you don't
      need lighting equipment (they don't need to have an electrician
      available). I was told to bring portable flash.
      Best regards,
      Fernando
    • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 5 8:11 AM
        probably pay A LOT of money for the privilege.

        Matt

        On 5 Aug 2011, at 15:41, MH wrote:

        > How on earth is this possible?
        > Private photo session?
        >
        > /M
        >
        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "3z" <3z@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > less crowded: http://paris.arounder.com/en/museums/louvre/louvre-museum-monalisa.html
        > >
        > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > And also the guy in the red shirt left from La Gioconda seems to have a serious scull deformation that needs healing.

      • Hans
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 5 8:13 AM

          > Great job. Your shot is impressive handheld. The color, resolution and
          > stitching are certainly superior.
          >
          > Possibly if you fix your html content in your template so there isn't a
          > scrollbar there won't be a mousewheel issue. Even on an updated chrome, if
          > you click the html, the mousewheel scrolls both the pano and the page.

          Works perfect in Chrome 13.0.782.107

          and in OPERA 11.5

          Hans

          > Perhaps put your google ads side by side or reduce the krpano by 75px.
          >
          > You're using a simple percentage, where it would be better to use 100%
          > screenheight minus the space in px you need for the footer.

        • 3z
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 5 8:18 AM
            actually we asked for permissions while shooting Arounder Paris, discussions and finally a multi-page legal agreement has been signed.
            But this is nothing new, for many Arounder locations, theaters, museums etc.. we go through a permissions asking process, which in this case was probably the most long one.
            all the best
            marco