Re: Anyone purchased a good external mic for their 5D MKII?

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      Excellent, thanks again for the additional info. Your right, for my needs the H2 would be the way to go especially if I don't even have to have my camera with me while recording.

      I think with a bit of practice I can liven up many of the 360 degree images that could do with the added sound.

      I remember years ago my Father used to do nature and train recordings with a large parabolic dish & Mic linked to was probably a really expensive field cassette deck at the time.

      Andrew