Flash Video player with Video embedded?

  • GTG Vierstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:55 PM
      Dear NG,

      For Panotour Pro I need a way to incorporate large video files that
      play smoothly.

      Small files play fine in Panotour, but larger files take way too long
      to load. (No streaming as it seems in Panotour)

      I found the Sothink flash player, the software is able to embed the
      video in a single swf, so this works in Panotour, but unfortunately
      the interface of the player is not compatible with Panotour.

      Could you point me in the right direction?

      --
      best regards,

      G.T.G. Vierstra