Re: OT Panorama web site software and how to.

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
      thanks sean :)
      the FPP post mentioned is a bit dated, i am currently using krpano &
      different embedding code on my site, but its all still running on
      wordpress
      since early 2011 omer calev <http://www.omercalev.com/> & myself have
      been cooking up a wordpress plugin specifically for embedding 360° vr
      panoramas in a wordpress site, works with pano2vr, krpano, fpp+ffc, &
      aldo coeben's free CuTy player for displaying qtvr with flash
      flash & HTML5 panos are supported w krpano & pano2vr, see the link for
      more info
      http://www.panopress.org
      we are currently at version 0.9.0, and working on better support for
      remote hosted panos, preview images for html5 panos, and other fixes for
      version 1.0, which we hope to have out in a month or two
      and btw, panopress is totally free :)
      sam
      - - - - -
      Sam Rohn :: New York City

      360° Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com

      Location Scout :: http://www.nylocations.com

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "seanderson" <sea@...> wrote:

      > Jeffrey,
      >
      > Check out http://www.samrohn.com/ for one of the best pano blogs.
      >
      > He discusses some technical issues on the Flash Panoramas Forum:
      > http://flashpanoramas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2110
      >
      > We purchased inFocus and modified it for our site:
      > http://venueview.com/

      http://themeforest.net/item/infocus-powerful-professional-wordpress-them\
      e/85486

      > Stephen
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeffreycb2000" jeffreycb@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I've finally now able to consistently take panoramas that I feel are
      interesting and descriptive of my projects, and am now keen to set up a
      web site.

      > > Not having done web sites before are there any tips or pointers from
      the group of how to go about this, what software to you need and is
      there a preferred layout/ arrangement that makes the cataloging/
      navigation through various locations more easier to manage, update and
      navigate through?