RE: [PanoToolsNG] OT Panorama web site software and how to.

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
      I saw this, but I am at a loss to find any demos or imagine any solid uses
      for it.

      Most dynamic things can be done with php+xml, and krpano itself supports a
      complete JS interface, so it would only seem that this is a framework for
      making js calls easier.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
        thanks sean :)
        the FPP post mentioned is a bit dated, i am currently using krpano &
        different embedding code on my site, but its all still running on
        wordpress
        since early 2011 omer calev <http://www.omercalev.com/> & myself have
        been cooking up a wordpress plugin specifically for embedding 360° vr
        panoramas in a wordpress site, works with pano2vr, krpano, fpp+ffc, &
        aldo coeben's free CuTy player for displaying qtvr with flash
        flash & HTML5 panos are supported w krpano & pano2vr, see the link for
        more info
        http://www.panopress.org
        we are currently at version 0.9.0, and working on better support for
        remote hosted panos, preview images for html5 panos, and other fixes for
        version 1.0, which we hope to have out in a month or two
        and btw, panopress is totally free :)
        sam
        - - - - -
        Sam Rohn :: New York City

        360° Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com

        Location Scout :: http://www.nylocations.com

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "seanderson" <sea@...> wrote:

        > Jeffrey,
        >
        > Check out http://www.samrohn.com/ for one of the best pano blogs.
        >
        > He discusses some technical issues on the Flash Panoramas Forum:
        > http://flashpanoramas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2110
        >
        > We purchased inFocus and modified it for our site:
        > http://venueview.com/

        http://themeforest.net/item/infocus-powerful-professional-wordpress-them\
        e/85486

        > Stephen
        >
        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeffreycb2000" jeffreycb@ wrote:
        > >
        > > I've finally now able to consistently take panoramas that I feel are
        interesting and descriptive of my projects, and am now keen to set up a
        web site.

        > > Not having done web sites before are there any tips or pointers from
        the group of how to go about this, what software to you need and is
        there a preferred layout/ arrangement that makes the cataloging/
        navigation through various locations more easier to manage, update and
        navigate through?