Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT Panorama web site software and how to.

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
      As side note, I'm a big fan of the mootools framework for making dynamic javascript stuff. And just recently stumbled over a krpano plugin that seems to allow some cool things. http://mootools.net/forge/p/mookrpano

      Currently I have my pano gallery cobbled together with PHP myself, but if I would start over with adjusting a template I would definitely use this.

      Blochi
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
        I saw this, but I am at a loss to find any demos or imagine any solid uses
        for it.

        Most dynamic things can be done with php+xml, and krpano itself supports a
        complete JS interface, so it would only seem that this is a framework for
        making js calls easier.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
          thanks sean :)
          the FPP post mentioned is a bit dated, i am currently using krpano &
          different embedding code on my site, but its all still running on
          wordpress
          since early 2011 omer calev <http://www.omercalev.com/> & myself have
          been cooking up a wordpress plugin specifically for embedding 360° vr
          panoramas in a wordpress site, works with pano2vr, krpano, fpp+ffc, &
          aldo coeben's free CuTy player for displaying qtvr with flash
          flash & HTML5 panos are supported w krpano & pano2vr, see the link for
          more info
          http://www.panopress.org
          we are currently at version 0.9.0, and working on better support for
          remote hosted panos, preview images for html5 panos, and other fixes for
          version 1.0, which we hope to have out in a month or two
          and btw, panopress is totally free :)
          sam
          - - - - -
          Sam Rohn :: New York City

          360° Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com

          Location Scout :: http://www.nylocations.com

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "seanderson" <sea@...> wrote:

          > Jeffrey,
          >
          > Check out http://www.samrohn.com/ for one of the best pano blogs.
          >
          > He discusses some technical issues on the Flash Panoramas Forum:
          > http://flashpanoramas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2110
          >
          > We purchased inFocus and modified it for our site:
          > http://venueview.com/

          http://themeforest.net/item/infocus-powerful-professional-wordpress-them\
          e/85486

          > Stephen
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeffreycb2000" jeffreycb@ wrote:
          > >
          > > I've finally now able to consistently take panoramas that I feel are
          interesting and descriptive of my projects, and am now keen to set up a
          web site.

          > > Not having done web sites before are there any tips or pointers from
          the group of how to go about this, what software to you need and is
          there a preferred layout/ arrangement that makes the cataloging/
          navigation through various locations more easier to manage, update and
          navigate through?