Does Adobe Edge work with placing panoramas in web pages?

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 2:57 PM
      I haven't spent any time investigating it, but I have read that Edge is
      Adobe's response to HTML5, JavaScript and CSS3 for animation. Do 360
      degree panoramas fit into this picture anywhere?

      Paul Fretheim
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 3:42 PM
        It will soon. Already there are small CSS3 solutions that work in most
        browsers and krpano which does most everything the flash player can for
        safari.

        Emerging technology standards that utilizes graphics hardware is the major
        issue here. There is too much that doesn't work properly cross-browser.

        For this solution we're going to have to wait until a standard library
        emerges and then for the IE users to enter assisted living.