GSV and the use of their images

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 9:56 AM
      Hello my friends

      GSV is making possible to people and photographers all over the world to
      make "things" and making money using their images :-(

      Look at this:

      http://www.blurb.com/books/2122646

      best
      --

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 12:35 PM
        wonder what google would say if we all made such a ... hm ... creative use of their content from our neighbourhoods ... :)